Available for team bookings:
CPD Credits Earned
College of Family Physicians of Canada
38.25 Mainpro+ credits (Assessment)
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
29.75 MOC credits in total (2.75 credits Section 1, and 27.0 credits Section 3)
- We’re sorry, no sessions for individual registration are currently scheduled
Cost for Individual RegistrationContact us for pricing
About the Saegis Feedback and Coaching Training Program for MCC 360 program
This program is offered to hospitals and other healthcare institutions. Saegis facilitators will train internal team members to become coaches to physicians who participate in the MCC 360, a multi-source feedback assessment tool, provided by the Medical Council of Canada.
Strengths of the Program
- Provides a strong understanding of the value of the MCC360 and coaching
- Coaching is based on the R2C2 coaching model
- Includes the opportunity to practice skills in a supportive environment.
- Your hospital or institution builds internal coaching capacity from within your organization.
- The skills learned are also very useful for participants in other situations where they may be required to provide feedback, particularly if they are in a leadership role.
The Value of Coaching
Coaching by trained, peer facilitators allows the physician to view the results in an objective and constructive manner, and to develop a personalized action plan.
The facilitated feedback conversation engages the MCC 360 participant in a reflective exchange about their performance and the feedback received which, has a positive effect on the acceptance and use of the feedback.
Once trained by Saegis’ facilitators, these coaches can help physicians more effectively interpret the MCC 360 feedback and determine an action plan to positively move forward.
At the end of the training sessions, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of the MCC 360 program and components of the MCC 360 report within the organizational context
- Explain the role of the 4-stage R2C2 model in coaching
- Apply the R2C2 the model in simulated feedback situations
- Coach MCC 360 participants in developing realistic action plans base on their data, to include addressing potential challenges and concerns arising from their own setting
- Identify learning resources available for physicians in the communicator, collaborator and professional CanMEDs roles.
If you are interested in this program, please click on the green Book a Session button above and complete the form. A member of the Saegis team will get back to you to discuss your organization’s needs.
About the MCC and Saegis partnership
Leveraging its expertise in assessment, the Medical Council of Canada (MCC) launched the MCC 360 with the goal of making a significant impact on continuing professional development and in-practice assessment in medicine.
As a subsidiary of the CMPA, Saegis has unique insight into the challenges facing physicians day-to day, in the current healthcare environment.
Together, the MCC and Saegis recognized the opportunity to assist physicians in interpreting and applying the feedback from the MCC 360 assessment report, through coaching and the development of a personalized action plan.
For more information, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at
General Questions or Inquiries
Please contact us with your questions or inquiries. We will respond within 2 business days.