Programs for Healthcare Institutions
The Saegis Safety Institute delivers highly effective and targeted programs to address specific challenges, improving patient safety and providing long-term return on investment. Our differentiated and sustainable programs are designed specifically to address the clinical, organizational, cultural and procedural challenges facing health authorities, hospitals and other institutions.
The Organizational improvement series:
A just culture is a system of justice that takes into account both socio-technical system design and human factors. This innovative professional development program will help healthcare institutions adopt a culture of learning that can improve patient safety. Leaders will learn how to reinforce behaviour that supports and protects the organization’s values, and to improve systems, reduce negative outcomes and improve team morale. The course provides participants with access to online resources and tools that allow for ongoing and cost-effective implementation of the program’s foundational elements.
- Program details
- View a brief video about the concept of Just Culture
- Book a customized, on-site Just Culture program that specifically meets your organization’s needs; email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-833-435-9979.
This comprehensive program for leaders assists them in recognizing and addressing unprofessional behaviour within their healthcare institutions. Our program equips participants with strategies, knowledge and skills to manage behavioural challenges within their healthcare teams and establish an effective institutional culture to underpin this knowledge.
- Program Details
- See accreditation information
- Book a session for your leadership team; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-833-435-9979
Communicating Unexpected Outcomes is a half-day workshop designed to improve transparency with patients and families after unexpected clinical outcomes. Offered on-site at healthcare institutions, the program will enhance the communication skills of individual providers, healthcare teams and organizations for discussing unexpected outcomes to patients with honesty, empathy and respect.
- Program Details
- Book an on-site session for your healthcare team; email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-833-435-9979.
Other Programs for Physicians and Healthcare professionals
Saegis also offers Programs for Physicians and Healthcare Professionals. Individuals can register for scheduled open session via the All Programs page, or a customized session can be designed for healthcare teams on-site at hospitals and healthcare institutions. Click on the program name below for more information:
- Successful Patient Interactions
- Effective Team Interactions
- Safer Opioid Prescribing Skills
- Clinical Communication Program
To Register or Book a Session
- For individual registrations, click on the program name above, and scroll down to the REGISTER link.
- For customized team sessions, contact us at 1-833-435-9979 to book a program specifically for your institution