Today’s Cybersecure Hospital
An expert-led cybersecurity session
Join other hospital leaders on September 23 from 2pm to 4 pm ET as we explore the evolving cybersecurity threats that particularly affect small and medium-sized hospitals in Canada. The Forum will focus on new and critical issues, and how to be best prepared to avoid cyber-attacks and manage breaches.
Forum Topics and Speakers:
- Welcome & introductions – Lee-Anne Kennedy, Director of Practice Management, Saegis
- Hospital cybersecurity trends – Lindsay MacDonald, Cybersecurity Engagement Lead, Health and Provinces/Territories/Municipalities Sectors, Communication Security Establishment (CSE)
- Breach impacts & costs; changes to insurance requirements – Declan Friel, VP of Healthcare, HUB International
- A Hospital Breach: what happened, and lessons learned – Guest speaker in technology and security, from hospital leadership team
- Considering the fundamentals across people, process, and technology – Aron Feuer, Managing Director Cybersecurity, Valencia IIP
- Panel Discussion and Q&A – All speakers and participants
Interested in Attending?
RSVP by email to:
Patricia Bouchard, Administrative Coordinator, Saegis
Saegis is a provider of professional development programs and practice management services for Canadian physicians, healthcare professionals, teams, hospitals and clinics. Our high quality, specialized workshops, safety initiatives and cybersecurity training are designed to reduce risk and improve safety in healthcare. Please click here to learn more about Saegis and what we do.