PROGRAMS & SERVICES
Overview of Saegis programs and Services
Saegis offers three categories of programs and services:
- Saegis Safety Institute Programs
- High Risk Specialty Programs
- Practice Management Services
Saegis Safety Institute Programs
- Open-enrolment programs for physicians and other healthcare professionals - a range of specialized professional development workshops in communication skills, opioid prescribing and more.
- Programs for healthcare teams and institutions - in-depth safety programs that can be customized for teams and delivered on-site at clinics, hospitals and other healthcare institutions.
High Risk Specialty Programs
- SafeOR is our flagship high risk specialty program. Leveraging OR Black Box® insights, it is designed to generate lasting improvement to the safety and culture of hospital operating rooms.
Practice Management Services
- To help healthcare professionals manage the current increased risk of a privacy breach, Saegis is offering COVID-19 Healthcare Cybersecurity eLearning, a free online course.
- We also offer the Saegis Cybersecurity Solution, - an ongoing, online learning platform that includes risk scores and customized cyberattack awareness and training.
To learn more , explore our programs and solutions through the textlinks above, or via the website menu.
To register for an open enrolment program, visit the Register page.
You can also contact us by email, or call us at 1-833-435-9979 to speak with a member of the Saegis team.